We are Committed for Sustainable Development as a motto for our project development. It is the ability of the current generation to meet its needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. CSR is an integral part of the company’s vision & reflection of our core value of a Good Corporate Citizen.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and practice are linked to relationship with key stakeholders, values, compliance with legal requirements and respect for people, communities and environment.
- Voluntary blood donation camp conducted in association with Red Cross Society where about 65 employees donated blood on February 26th, 2013
- Regular Medical Camps are being conducted to offer medical help, treatment and provide preventive care. 106 Medical camps conducted till 15th June, 2013
- Established a “Vision Center” in association with LV Prasad Eye Institute at Santhabommali Village on March 8th, 2013
- Health checkups for the school children of Govt. schools in the project vicinity
- Established RO drinking water plant at Naupada in tie up with Naandi Foundation
- Chlorination program in the village water bodies (wells, ponds, tanks etc.,)
- Distribution of books and stationery for the Govt. school children since 2008 – 09
- Special study hours programme at nine tuition centers to guide and prepare the Class 10th students for public examinations
- Counseling session organized with Prof. B.V. Pattabhiram, famous education counselor for the benefit of Class 10th students appearing for public examination
- ECEPL has tied up with National Academy of Construction (NAC) for imparting training to eligible local people for attaining skills in various construction trades and Bhavishya Bharat Foundation (BBF) for armed forces and police
- Repair of roads in nearby villages are being constantly undertaken
- Repairs, cleaning, de-silting of existing tanks, drains, ponds, culverts in the vicinity of the project site
- Disbursement of one time Financial Aid/ Assistance to farmers who were affected due to crop loss during Jal Cyclone in Dec, 2010 in coordination with the Revenue officials
- Disbursement commenced in September 2012
- No. of villages covered – 18
- Aid considered – Rs. 10,000 per acre against Rs 2,400 announced by Govt. of A.P.
- Total amount disbursed till June 15th, 2013: Rs.3.60 crore
- Area covered: 3607.62 acre
- Beneficiaries: 2166 farmers
Monthly Report of Nov '13
Click here for report